Treatment for primary disorder which cause amenorrhea:
can uterine expansion for intrauterine adhesions, separation of adhesions, intrauterine device placed in order to prevent adhesion again, and use estrogen and progesterone to promote endometrial hyperplasia and peel off. For ovarian or pituitary tumor, can surgery treatment after confirmed diagnosis. Patients with the reproductive tract tuberculosis, should give anti-tuberculosis treatment.
Estrogen and progesterone replacement therapy:
ovarian congenital dysplasia or suppressed ovarian function resulting in failure or damage, and can be treated by exogenous ovarian hormone replacement therapy. These patients because of the lack of normal follicles and oocytes, not secretion of sex hormones, treatment is estrogen and progesterone artificial cycle therapy, can correct the lack of estrogen in patients, and promote reproductive organs development, to improve the sex life.
for patients with no loss of ovarian function, could be treated by hormone analogue-induced ovulation:
1. Dysfunction of the pituitary, treatment is use follicle-stimulating hormone to promote follicular development, secretion of estrogen and human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) treatment, high success rate of ovulation;
2. Normal pituitary and ovarian function, but hypothalamic insufficiency, can treated by chlorine phenol amine in order to correct the hypothalamic-pituitary – ovarian axis function and ovulation induction;
3. Due to lack of endogenous LHRH induced amenorrhea, treatment should use pulsed micro-injection of LHRH to induced ovulation, it have good effects;
4. For high blood prolactin patients, should use bromocriptine to inhibit prolactin, restoration of gonadotropin secretion, and induce ovulation.
Medication and usage:
1. Oral B phenol, 0.25 ~ 0.5 mg per time, 1 time evenings, and even served 20 days, reapply 3 consecutive cycles after stopping 8 ~ 10 days.
2. intramuscular injection for progesterone, 20 mg each, 1 per day, three days straight injection. Discontinuation within 3 ~ 7 days, can occur withdrawal bleeding. If still absence of menstruation in the next Menstrual period, may repeat injection 1 ~ 3 cycles.
3. Oral B phenol per 0.25 ~ 0.5 mg, 1 daily, and even served 20 days, 16 days after stopping, can injection of progesterone 10 to 20 mg, 1 time per day, continuous injection for 5 days. After stopping 3 ~ 7 days, may occur vaginal bleeding, could application for three cycle, but should pay attention to dosage and time, in order to avoid menstrual disorders, affect the outcomes.
4. Can also take Nylestriol oral, 5 mg each, 1 time per month, after symptoms improved, to maintain the volume for each 1 to 2 mg, 1 or 2 times a month. But should be used with caution in patients with asthma, heart and kidney dysfunction, mental depression, migraine, diabetes, abnormal liver function, thyroid disease, uterine myoma, etc.